Mr. Poole has substantial experience representing individuals, small and large corporations and financial institutions in a variety of matters. Mr. Poole also handles landlord/tenant disputes, as well as probate matters and consumer and commercial disputes. Mr. Poole has substantial experience in both state and federal courts across the State of Texas.
Selected as one of the Best Attorneys in Tarrant County in the area of Business and Commercial Litigation - Fort Worth Magazine, 2009 & 2015.
- Represents Commercial and Residential Landlords on a variety of Landlord/Tenant issues including commercial lock-outs, forcible detainer lawsuits and appeals, and lease negotiations.
- Successfully obtained a $2.4 million judgment on behalf of a Commercial Property Owner related to dry cleaning contamination at an EPA Super Fund and National Priority Site.
- Successfully defended a major financial institution through trial in a $4.6 million dispute.
- Represents and advises individuals and families regarding estate administration and probate issues, including will contests and heirship determinations.
- Represents and advises individuals and companies regarding post-judgment collection procedures.
State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section; American Bar Association, Litigation Section. Tarrant County Bar Association; Houston Bar Association; Dallas Bar Association
Texas - 2002; United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern Districts of Texas - 2002; United States District Courts for the Western District of Texas - 2003
United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals - 2003
South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2002; McMurry University, 1999